The day my life changed forever...
...was the day I decided to stop living an average life, and start living a visionary life.
What does the Visionary Life look like?
It's that WANT-TO life. It's the kind of life where you:
- Wake up excited for the day ahead with a 'I can't believe I get to do this today' attitude
- Know that your strengths & passions are being utilized, daily
- Where you don't need vacation away from 'real life' because your real life feels awesome
- You are in control over your schedule & work flow
- You take ownership over your truest potential
Here's what Visionary Life minimizes (but hey, I get it... not every day is perfect!)
Visionary Life is NOT a life where you...
- Bitch & complain about your job all day
- Rush out the door at 8:00am with uncomfortable office clothes on, that you dislike wearing
- Are confined to 2-weeks vacation in a 1 year time period
- Build someone else's dream, while neglecting your own
Making the shift isn't hard, I promise...
I'm here to tell you it's never too late to make a change.
A CHANGE THAT MOVES YOU 1 STEP CLOSER TOWARDS LIVING YOUR MOST VISIONARY LIFE.
All you need to do, is decide!
Instead of letting life be average, one day I decided that I would stop listening to the noise of the world, and start tuning into my own inner voice.
The one that said...
"it's okay to move to a new city with no clue what you're doing'"
"don't worry about quitting your management position at a top company"
"traveling is always a good way to spend time & money"
So I did it all and started paving my own life & career path. Even though many of my peers advised against it and fear often overcame me, I continued to pursue my dream.
And somewhere along the line, I listened to a Justin Bieber Song (you can listen to it in my curated Visionary playlist here) where he sang about being a visionary and boom...
THAT'S WHEN THE LIGHT WENT OFF.
My purpose is to keep living my own most visionary life, so that I can show others what is really possible in this lifetime. If I gave up on my own dreams of visionary living, I know it would impact everyone else who aspires to do the same. So, I continue.
My advice to all aspiring visionaries is to throw out the timelines & trajectories you were told to follow... they are not serving you!
Let's be on Team-We've-Got-This regarding this new way of living.
Let's show others what is possible in our careers, our health and in our lives.
Is this you?
Perhaps 1 or more of the following is true about you:
- You feel unmotivated or unfulfilled in your current work
- You’re ready to start a business that reflects your interests, passions and strengths
- Health and well-being is important to you
- You've got strengths, but may need help uncovering them
...I get it, I’ve been there.
Through every single product and service that I offer, my goal is to help support you in living your most Visionary Life.
The support that I offer my clients is unsurpassed, and I take time to get to know the goals & ambitions of everyone that I work with.
I can't wait to get to know you better!
Pick a path, visionary!
Ready to tap into your most visionary state of health?
Let's get you there, together.
learn about essential oils.
I lead a wellness team filled with passionate health advocates + essential oil users and business babes.
If this sounds right up your alley, c'mon and join this beautiful community.
work with kelsey.
Looking for some guidance along your visionary business journey?
No matter what industry you work in or what venture you want to launch-- i'll guide you.