Social Media Management
BY KELSEY REIDL
- Full audit of current Twitter, Facebook & Instagram accounts
- Strategy development, and presentation to marketing manager
- Full execution and implementation
- Graphic Design and Custom Templates
- Creation and execution of brand voice
- Editorial/content calendar, made in collaboration with your promotion or education calendar
- Engagement upkeep (quick response time, brand monitoring)
- Daily growth actions (social listening: commenting on others photos, liking photos, searching popular
- Weekly or bi-weekly check-ins with a marketing manager to ensure goals are being achieved
- Partnership and collaboration with local businesses and community members, as required
- Run contests & giveaways as fit
Are you engaging with customers through social media, or are you simply talking at them?
The research shows that when we use social media to connect with people we care about, it can be good for our well-being. We can feel more connected and less lonely, and that correlates with long term measures of happiness and health. On the other hand, passively reading articles or watching videos may not be as good.
- Mark Zuckerberg
→ For this reason, engagement is an important part of our packages when you work with us. We spend time each day starting conversations, listening to our communities, writing interesting and engaging copy, and being a trusted voice.