Tangerine & Chia Seed Pudding
I made this recipe for my most recent essential oils class + business training called Glow & Grow. It was a hit!
The magic ingredients are a few drops of doTERRA essential oils, and topping it with some fresh fruit like blueberries or raspberries.
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups nut milk (almond, coconut, other)
- 1 tsp high quality vanilla extract
- 4-6 drops of Wild Orange or doTERRA essential oil
- 3 tbsp Of maple syrup (optional)
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Blueberries (or other fresh fruit)
Mix all ingredients and let it set in the fridge for 12 hours before consuming!
*if you don’t have nut milk but have whole nuts on hand, just blend 2 tbsp of walnuts, almonds or hemp seeds in a high speed blender until smooth and use that