DIY Dry Shampoo
DIY DRY SHAMPOO
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
I never jumped on the dry-shampoo train because I was always extremely hesitant to spray that shit on my scalp (same with traditional hair spray). Ingredients that linger in your dry shampoo (according to one of my fave DIY beauty goddesses @adriavasil) include triclosan, fragrance, isobutane and some other weird ingredients. Instead, made your own with arrowroot powder in a small shaker bottle— then add rosemary essential oil (great for hair growth) and geranium (hair shine). Boom #naturalsolutions in an instant! Learn more on getting started with oils here.
- Arrowroot Powder or Corn Starch
- One empty shaker bottle (an old spice jar works great)
- Lavender Essential Oil (3 drops)
- Geranium Essential Oil (3 drops)
- Mix it all together! I like to apply with a makeup brush to my roots, when they are greasy.