A 90-Minute Online Self-Study Course: Create a Profitable Social Media Strategy in 4 Easy Steps.
Join me, Social Media Manager & Online Marketing Entrepreneur Kelsey Reidl, as I teach you everything you need to know about growing your social media and how to use it strategically for business growth!
I'm shocked at the amount of business owners & online entreprenuers who have next-to-no stategy when it comes to their social media presence.
With 4 simple tweaks to your current (or non-existant) social plan, I'll help you shift from amanetur to expert when it comes to using social media to make sales & grow your brand.
You do NOT need to invest $1000's to make your social media top notch, nor do you need to go back to school!
Here's what you'll learn...
1. Plan Your Strategy
Strategic Social Media from A-Z: The complete guide to who, when, where, why and how when it comes to social platforms
- Discover your target audience, mission, core values, etc.
- Community analysis (i.e. competitors)
- Merging strategy with heart
2. Create Content
When you fail to plan, you plan to fail! I'll show you how to plan 1 month of content in just 1 hour.
- Creating an easy-to-follow content calendar
- Discover which social platforms are right for you
- 50+ ideas for kick ass content
- Creating custom images + graphics
3. Write Engaging Copy (& Make the Sale)
You can talk all day. But if you don't talk to your target audience in their language, you'll never make a sale through social!
- Writing a caption that converts from follower to customer
- Making sales through social
- Writing effective headlines & calls to action
4. Measure & Grow Your Audience
Prepare for growth by knowing your numbers!
- The metrics you need track for success
- Tools for rapid growth
- Reporting templates
In addition to the 90 minute live workshop, you ALSO get...
- A 14-page workbook that contains all worksheets necessary for the workshop and templates that you can use for years-to-come!
- Unlimited personalized e-mail support for 72 hours following your purchase