Wellness + Business, Together in a Job
The first offering of doTERRA essential oils included 25 single oils and 10 blends and was introduced for sale on April 25, 2008. Since that time, the doTERRA product offering has added many more single oils and oil blends as well as nutritional, spa, and healthy living products based on essential oil technologies and a comprehensive wellness philosophy. Of course, that offering couldn’t be possible without a Global Botanical Network of artisans and distillers. As doTERRA has become a trusted partner in the essential oils industry, it has also been able to help communities improve their own economic futures through its Co-Impact Sourcing® model and the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation™.
The first hurdle to overcome, however, was to establish a standard of quality in an industry that had never had one. It wasn’t enough to simply provide essential oils to homes around the world; the doTERRA founders were committed to providing only the highest quality and purest essential oils so that families could know with surety that they were using only the best to promote health and wellness for their loved ones. This commitment lead to the creation of a new standard of therapeutic quality: CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®.
Based in a state of the art facility in Pleasant Grove, Utah, doTERRA continues to work toward achieving its vision of providing all families everywhere with the health-promoting benefits of essential oils.
What Else Makes doTERRA Amazing?
In 2016, doTERRA was ranked #10 in mid-sized companies by Forbes magazine… I’m confident it will rank on the Canadian list soon.. Above all of that, the passion + heart of the doTERRA executive team and employees is truly admirable. In the many jobs I have had in my lifetime, I can truthfully say that the culture of doTERRA is the strongest and of the highest growth potential. Here are a few more reasons to work with doTERRA & join our team.
Although 80% of people join doTERRA as product users, remember that there are options to create a little biz if you feel connected to the info that I share… Click here to learn more about LIVING with the oils or BUILDING with the oils as a foundation of your life.
- April 2008—doTERRA founded
- December 2008—doTERRA reaches $1 million in sales
- 2009—doTERRA has first $1 million month
- 2012—doTERRA has regular $1 million days
- March 2013—doTERRA breaks ground on state-of-the-art corporate headquarters
- July 2014—doTERRA celebrates 1,000,000 Wellness Advocates
- August 2014—doTERRA corporate headquarters Phase 1 completed
- June 2015—Phase 2 of the corporate headquarters is complete bringing 383,000 total square feet of professional office and manufacturing space online
- 2015—doTERRA establishes Esseterre Bulgaria EOOD, a farming and distilling operation in eastern Bulgaria
- 2015—doTERRA reaches more than $1 billion in sales
- June 2016—doTERRA celebrates 3,000,000 Wellness Advocates
- August 2016—doTERRA ships products to customers in nearly 100 countries and has corporate offices in 17 countries
- August 2017—doTERRA breaks ground to expand corporate headquarters
- September 2017—doTERRA breaks GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ for the Most Personal Hygiene Kits Assembled in One Hour
- September 2017—doTERRA made history by hosting largest single-company convention in Utah with more than 30,000 attendees
- September 2017—doTERRA announces new initiative focused on helping medical providers take an integrative approach to keep their patients healthy and thriving
- Customers and Wellness Advocates are satisfied with product value
- High satisfaction levels lead to a desire to share products and success with others
- Product sales leaders recognize the value of doTERRA’s powerful compensation plan